Google think for the future log in module and buys SlickLogin company. Preparation for new passwords through sound waves. You will need only smartphone and you can place it near your computer. Patent is based on sound technology. No special and additional tech needed. Computer generates the sound from smartphone. Activation is last only couple of seconds. Be prepare for soem very nice awesome innovation from Google & SlickLogin.Posted by Milos Itic | 0 comments
Breaking news! oDesk and Elance merge together. They signed an agreement today. Common vision and same values is one of the main reason why they continue together. Two biggest freelance communities and websites join forces.
But, oDesk and Elance will continue to operate separately as usual, even after the merger is complete.Posted by Milos Itic | 0 comments
New WordPress version. WordPress 3.8. New modern new design, choose your layout, choose your color. Fresh design with clarity and simplicity. Clean typography. Refined contrast. High speed. You have 8 colors: Default, Light, Blue, Coffee, Ectoplasm, Midnight, Ocean and Sunrise. I choose Midnight. New admin panel and default theme.
Read More» Posted by Milos Itic | 0 comments
- Vaultpress: http://vaultpress.com (One of the world’s best WordPress security, backup, and support)
- BackupBuddy: http://ithemes.com/purchase/backupbuddy
What they do:
- Backup your content anytime
- Restore or move your website anytime
One year ago, I write how to make fast and secure way to complete WordPress backups. This year, it is very important to make easy and fast wordpress (website) backup. So, which one is the better:
Vaultpress vs Backupbuddy
- Vaultpress: the people behind WordPress and Akismet are behind this database project, which is still in beta. It is not free. What is advantage for VaultPress, it watches for any changes to your site and then automatically and immediately backs up those changes.
- Backupbuddy: Also commercial plug-in with a one-time cost. BackupBuddy basically does backups either on demand or schedule.
This is the great website that explain everything: http://www.expand2web.com/blog/back-up-wordpress-website-blog
Posted by Milos Itic | 0 comments
Adobe Illustrator CS6
Use piece of paper and pen. Make a drawing. Then use camera or scanner to make a copy to a computer.
Before use pen tool, click on direct selection tool. Why? Because when you are drawing your paths, click and hold “ctrl” you can transform to “direct selection tool” and make and edit anchor points.
Hold down “Alt“ key when you are about to finish drawing the path, to close the path.
“Rectangle Tool” – special keyboards: up, down, ~ , alt and ctrl.
Diference between process color and spot color among other are global checkbox.
Esc = Turn off current tool type and tranfer to selection tool.
Hold Ctrl to chenge cursor from selection to direct selection tool
- Use Windows shortcuts:
- Ctrl = Z = Undo
- Ctrl + Shift + Z = Redo
- Ctrl + a = Select All
- Ctrl + c = Copy
- Ctrl + x = Cut
- Ctrl + v = Paste
- Ctrl + f = Paste in Front
- Ctrl + b = Paste Behind
- Ctrl + n = New Document
- Rulers, Grid and Guides:
- Ctrl + R = Rulers (show)
- Ctrl + “ = Grid (show)
- Shift + Drawing = Perfect circle and square
- Space + Drawing = Make Position for Object
- x = Toggle (Change) Fill/Stroke
- Shift + x = Swap (Replace) Fill/Stroke
- , = Color
- . = Gradient
- / = None
- Alt + Drag = Duplicate
- Alt + Shift + Drag = Duplicate in the same level
- Ctrl + d = Duplicate (in the next level)
- Ctrl + g = Group
- Ctrl + Ctrl +G = Ungroup
- Ctrl + 2 = Lock selected objects
- Ctrl + Alt + 2 = Unlock all objects
- Fonts and some useful shortcuts and tricks:
- Ctrl + Shift + >, < = Increase/decrease font size
- Alt + Up or Down = Increase/decrease leading
- Alt + Left or Right = Increase/decrease kerning or tracking
- Ctrl + Alt + Q = Reset kerning/tracking to zero
- Tab = Show/Hide All Palettes
- Ctrl + Tab = Change (Next) Document in tabs
- Ctrl + W = Close Document
- Ctrl + 0 = Window Zoom (Fit on screen)
- Ctrl + 1 = 100% Zoom
- Alt + Zoom = Zoom Out
- Ctrl + Space = Zoom In
- Ctrl + Alt + Space = Zoom Out
- Ctrl + + = Zoom in
- Ctrl + – = Zoom Out
- Ctrl + Click = To select object behind
- Shift + Ctrl + ] = Send Element to Front
- Shift + Ctrl + ] = Send Element to Back
Google is piloting the display of author information in search results to help users discover great content. How to put your little box with your picture on google+ profiles beside your post in serach results (SERP). This is good way to add author information beside your posts. Also, this is very similar to Google email verification and connect to current website you edit.
Before we start, do following:
- Make sure you have a profile photo with a recognizable headshot of you on Google+ profile
- Make sure a your exact name appears on each page of your content
- Make sure your content (post) name matches the name on your Google+ profile
You have 2 ways to to that.
1. Verified Email Address Way
Actually a few people going this way. Because, there is a condition. “Link your content to your Google+ profile using a verified email address” rule. You must have and use email that is usually connect with your hosting provider. email@example.com. You may use this email as well, doing your job, but most of us, use gmail.com as primary mail.
Give a look into this section: https://plus.google.com/authorship
If you don’t have an email address on the same domain then use next way.
2. Linking your website content to your Google+ profile way
You need to do two actions. This is the first one.
- Go to Google+ Profile. https://plus.google.com/numbers.
- Then go to section: “Profile“, bellow “Home”
- Then click “About” tab
- Go to “links” and click on “edit“
- Find “Contributor to” then in this empty space, place your homepage of your website.
- Click “Add Custom Link“
- Then type “Label” and “URL“
- Click “Save“
You finish the first action. You put your website from your Google+ profile. Now let do reverse process. <a href=”https://plus.google.com/yournumber?rel=author”>Google</a>
When you all is done, there is good online Google tool to help check is everything you do right.
Google Author Data Checker: http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets
Good Google Resources Articles:
Link your content to your Google+ profile using a verified email address. Good news, you can contribute to more then one website. Connect your Google+ profile with your website. Authorization changes will appear under 48h (within a day or two). So, be a little bit patient. Good luck!Posted by Milos Itic | 0 comments
Up to date, Coupons and Codes are very important to any bloggerman. It can save the money. You must everyday look for actions and promotion. Follow the Godaddy, Hostagotor, Namecheap, Bluehost, and other hosting and domain companies, sometimes cna be pretty much hard. So I present you best websites out there, that will do this job for you.
Posted by Milos Itic | 0 comments
How money affect on everybody. Is this precious piece of paper change and make influence on our free will. Down below is a video that represent experiment made by the BBC’s and team “Bang Goes The Theory Team” regarding a psychological phenomenon called “Priming”, what mean in free translation “first layer”. Very good video. Don’t take long. 6,7 minutes. Take your time and watched it.Posted by Milos Itic | 0 comments
Before few days, I have a problem. I can not see my website and can not access to ftp client. I use FilleZilla. I can not even open a ticket to my server provider, one hosting company. My friends told me, that they can open my website. So, what is a problem then?
Few hours before, I try to download my website files (wp-content) via fillezilla. In a half way, it stopped, and from that point, I can not longer connect to ftp client or see my website. My IP address was banned? Why? Some hosting companies maybe banned any activity they think it is suspicious.
So what is a solution. I reset modem a get one fresh new IP address. Then try again. And again, failed. After a while, I find solution. I change ftp client, I try WinSPC, and eureka.
What is IP address? IP Address is “Internet Protocol” address. This is a numerical label assigned to each hardware device participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification (location addressing).Posted by Milos Itic | 0 comments